A pornstar martini is one of the worlds most popular cocktails and it is very easy to see why after you try it. Treat your taste buds to the juicy mouth watering taste of passion fruit and the fizziness of the bubbles. This is truly a perfect cocktail for a celebration
- 35ml Vodka
- 1 tbsp Passoã Passion Fruit Liqueur
- 2 tsp Rich Vanilla Syrup
- 2 Passion Fruits
- Prosecco (enough to top up glass and extra to serve)
- Put the vodka, passion fruit liqueur, syrup and the pulp from 1 passion fruit and ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake well, then strain into a coupe glass or champagne saucer. Top the glass up with prosecco, then float half a passion fruit on top and serve with the 50ml prosecco in a small glass on the side.
Frozen Mango Margarita
This beautiful mango margarita is easy to make and is perfect for a hot summers day. The sweet mango covers your taste buds and the stunning chilli kick finishes this cocktail.
- 160ml Tequila
- Pinch of Chilli Powder
- 150g Frozen Mango Chunks
- 30ml Cointreau
- Juice from 1 Lime
- Crushed Ice
- 1 Jalapeno Thinly Sliced (optional)
Ingredients: For the Garnished Rim:
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- To make the margarita put all the drink ingredients (except the fresh jalapeño) in a blender and whizz to a smooth slushy consistency.
- To serve coat the rim of a margarita glass with a little lime juice. Stir together the chilli powder and salt on a flat plate. Dip the moistened rim of the glass into the salt mix and tap to remove any excess. Scoop the mango margarita mix into the prepared glass and serve topped with jalapeño slices.
The perfect cocktail for a hot summers day and imagining you are on the beaches of the Caribbean. A nice and simple but beautiful cocktail make, this recipe creates enough for 4 glasses.
- 120ml White Rum
- 200ml Pineapple Juice
- 5 tbsp Cream of Coconut
- Crushed Ice
- 4 tbsp Golden Rum
- 4 Maraschino Cherries
- Mix the white rum, pineapple juice and coconut cream with the crushed ice in a large glass jug.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top up with 1 tbsp golden rum in each, letting it sink down into the drink. Top with a maraschino cherry to serve.
Alcoholic Peach Iced Tea
Do you like iced tea... do you also like alcohol... Then this is the perfect cocktail for you. There's nothing more refreshing than an iced tea on a hot day. We have taken that drink and have made it even better by adding booze. This recipe is perfect for a group of people as is makes a jug full.
- 5 Peach Tea Bags
- 1.3L Lemonade
- 200ml Peach Schnapps
- Handful of Fresh Mint
- 3 Peaches Sliced
- 1 Lime Cut into Wedges
- Put the peach teabags into at least a 2L jug, and pour in the lemonade and peach schnapps. Add the fresh mint, peaches and lime wedges and give it a good stir.
- Leave the mixture to infuse for around 10 minutes to allow all the flavours to combine.
- Remove the teabags
- Add the ice then serve
A beautiful minty classic cocktail that is perfect for a party and for a summer BBQ. Made using fresh mint, white rum, sugar, zesty lime and soda. Why not play with the quantities to match your taste.
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- Handful of Fresh Mint
- 60ml White Rum
- Soda Water to Taste
- Muddle the lime juice, sugar and mint leaves in a small jug, crushing the mint as you go. Pour into a tall glass and add a handful of ice.
- Pour over the rum, stirring with a long-handled spoon. Top up with soda water, garnish with mint and serve.
Sex On The Beach
Combine vodka with peach schnapps and cranberry juice to make a classic sex on the beach cocktail. Garnish with cocktail cherries and orange slices.
- 50ml Vodka
- 25ml Peach Schnapps
- Juice of 2 Oranges
- 2 Slices of Orange to Garnish
- 50ml Cranberry Juice
- Glace Cherries to Garnish
- Fill two tall glasses with ice cubes. Pour the vodka, peach schnapps and fruit juices into a large jug and stir.
This classic cocktail couldn't be any easier to make and is the perfect drink for any coffee lover.
- 100ml Vodka
- 50ml Espresso
- 50ml Kahlua
- 5 Coffee Beans for Garnish
- 1tbsp Sugar Syrup
- Add the sugar syrup, a handful of ice, vodka, espresso and Kahlua into a cocktail shaker. Shake well
- Strain the mixture into 2 chilled martini glasses
A perfect cocktail that exudes elegance. This cocktail is perfect for a get together with friends.
- 60ml Vodka
- 1 tbsp Dry Vermouth
- Lemon Peel to Garnish
- Stir vodka, vermouth and ice together in a jug or combine them in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain the drink into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the lemon peel.
The Sweet Manhattan
If you're a whisky lover, you'll love this Sweet Manhattan, made with whisky, vermouth and bitters. Serve with a maraschino cherry and a twist of lemon.
- 50ml Bourbon
- 25ml Rosso Vermouth
- 5ml Syrup from Jar of Maraschino Cherries
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
- Lemon Peel
- Add all of the ingredients, apart from the cherry and the lemon peel, into a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail glass and then garnish and serve.
Classic Dirty Martini
Mix up a classic dirty martini to impress guests at your next party. This easy, elegant cocktail combines dry gin, vermouth and green olives.
- 4-6 Pitted Green Olives
- 25ml Olive Brine
- 150ml London Dry Gin
- 25ml Dry Vermouth
- Add the olives to a cocktail stick and put to one side
- Add the ice, gin, vermouth and olive brine to a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into 2 chilled martini glasses and garnish with the olives
The Appletini is one of the most popular alternatives of the Martini. Created in Hollywood in 1997, the Appletini is usually made by adding a splash of apple cider or apple juice to vodka.
- 45ml Absolut Vodka
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 20ml Apple Liqueur
- 20ml Apple Juice
- 25ml Simple Syrup
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Shake well and strain into a cocktail glass.